Day One Hundred Sixty Two - Recovery Day 35

I'm writing this blog early!

Yesterday I mentioned how I was fighting battles. Well, today I prayed to God. I talked to Him and just put everything out there in a way I don't think I ever have before. I truly asked for His help and to help me weed out all the negativity in my mind and in my life. When I was done praying, I felt so wonderfully uplifted. I'm serious, like all my worries were just gone. I feel peace inside myself and I've decided that this is the day when I'm going to make changes to being the Best person that I can be. I want to stop doing a lot of things that are dragging me down. I feel so much positivity inside that I just want to capitalize on it. Everyone, if you truly feel lost, pray to God and ask for His help and guidance. Trust me, you can't do it on your own, but if you ask for His help, you truly will conquer anything that is beating you down.

So I've made changes and I'm going to stick to those changes. I know it's going to be hard and at times, I may slip, but I will always do my best to NOT slip and to ALWAYS stay focused on who I am and what I want myself to be. I feel that this has always been a HUGE part of Fyrescape, for it's not only about physical health, but Mental health and Spiritual health as well. Basically every factor that makes you a better person, that's what Fyrescape truly is and that's what I want, do make my life better in every way that I can. So today, I have really dedicated myself to those changes. I feel like my life is going to be so much better now, especially with all the bad and worry weeded out. These are the goals of Fyrescape and I think now that I'm in my second year, I have truly made some wonderful strides in my life in my Path to Excellence!!

As for my recovery, I feel normal. I feel no pain, no discomfort, nothing. I will admit that when I try to lift anything, even if it's not heavy, I'll feel this feeling in my stomach that's not normal. Not quite pain, but discomfort and pain kinda mixed. I think that's my incision, as Lisa says, will never be normal and I know my stomach is going to be super weak. When I do start up my Bowflex workouts and especially my Ab lounge and floor exercises even my DDP yoga, that is going to be tough because my stomach is...ugh well not the same as it was.

It's getting cold out too. It rained like crazy yesterday and the day before. I just wish I was able to cut all these weeds around my house. There are so many. I want to cut them, but whacking those weeds down with a shovel really uses my ab muscles because I've felt it before plenty of times. I don't think that's for me just yet. Gotta wait until the full 6 weeks is over and by my calculations, from what the surgeon said, I won't be able to do anything until November.

Well I'm looking forward to a great day. I just wanted to write this blog early and get my feelings and goals out there. Today is a wonderful day and I hope to keep it that way forever and ever ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR