Day One Hundred Eighty Three - Recovery Day 56

Today was COLD...brrrrr!!!!
So, I decided to get my wood pellet stove going again. I am so thankful that I got this thing last year. My mom bought it for me and my grandpa was the one who sold it. I was very happy. Granted it gave us a heck of a lot of trouble at the beginning of this year, or actually the end of last year. Now, we got it running great with new parts and everything. I feel bad that I kept having to call grandpa over to fix it because I knew absolutely nothing about it. Now, it's running amazingly!!

Not much happened today. I watched IMPACTwrestling tonight while I cleaned out the pellet stove and fired it up. I have one bag of wood pellets left over from last winter, which was the one grandpa bought me and I never used it. It was special and I wanted to save it for a special time and what more special time could than my first time turning it on for this new cold season :D Perfect! So now, I've got the fire going and it's heating up my place. I feel so bad for my dogs because it's cold out there. Well, Cody I'm not worried about. That dog goes swimming in the winter time, crazy dog. Cooper on the other hand, his fur is short so he may get cold. I want to get some straw and put it in his pen and his dog house so he'll be warmer and maybe get a heat lamp put in there for him. I'll do the same for Cody, as well as my cats. Wow, so many animals lol.

Well that's about all for today. Not much else happened. One of those dullish days. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR