Day One Hundred Seventy Six - Recovery Day 49

Omgosh...you will not believe how tired I am. My feet hurt...I'm just totally beat. My legs are aching. You know all that exercise that I missed out since my surgery...ugh I'm really paying for it now. I've been doing so much work since Monday morning, when I lay down to go to sleep, I'm out within the first 30 seconds after my head hits the pillow. It's super busy there and I'm there ALL DAY everyday, from morning till about 10pm. I am soooo tired.

We got most of it done. Lots of ppl showed up this evening and we got lots decorated. Oh the cool thing was, Lisa was supposed to go to work today but her boss gave her the night off since there were plenty of staff. I was so happy when she came banging on the door about 30 mins after she left for work. I let her in and she said she was off. Now she'll be off tomorrow, Friday and Saturday so 4 day weekend for her, woohoo!!!! That is so cool.

Well most of the decorating is done. We still got a little bit and I've got to finish building my obstacle course in back. I've got the plans for it and my dad and I have already started to work on it and set it all up. The only problem is that this entire week it's been raining and it's cold. Summer is officially over! It's raining and cold especially in the mornings. Oh man, I'll need to fire up my pellet stove soon. Everyone's wearing jackets and sweaters.

I'm going to bed...oh man my legs hurt so bad :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR