Day One Hundred Seventy Seven - Recovery Day 50

Wow 50 days of recovery!! That should be pretty close to enough.

Well it's Thursday and I'm proud to say that we got 'Hallowed Eve 8' pretty close to done!! The place is decorated really nice and the games are set up. The obstacle course in back is not quite done yet. There's still a few things to do back there, but for the most part, it's done. I'll have to finish it up tomorrow. We also have to lay out our numbered pictures for our prize Gauntlet that we're doing. Other than that, we should be ready to roll tomorrow evening. I think it's going to be great!

Lisa and I did a wonderful job but oh man it's gonna be tough tearing everything down when it's all over lol. I am so tired...omgosh I'm tired!! I can't wait until it's done, honestly. This gets more tougher every year, but I'm glad that this year we got the majority of it done by today. Usually we'd have tons more to do and we'd end up being here all day on the day of the event. Tomorrow, we'll need to buy our prizes and I need to get some lightsabers for our 'Jedi Training Challenge' that I'm running. That is a really cool new concept being as how it's a Star Wars theme this year.

Well I'm beat and tired, and hungry. I'm gonna eat then hit the sack. Until tomorrow, Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR