Day One Hundred Sixty Six - Recovery Day 39

Woke up this morning and did my second 3 miles since recovery, WOOHOO!!!!
That walk felt amazing! I walked a really good fast pace too and did not stop for anything. That was Amazing!! The road was kinda muddy and parts of the road are starting to cave in because of all that rain we got earlier this month. Hopefully it all holds strong though, because I need to start getting back out there daily. I really wanna get back to losing weight and getting stronger.

When we were done with our walk, my dad came over and asked us to go with him up to my sister's work because they were giving away empty boxes and we need lots of those for the Hallowed Eve 8 event which is happening next Friday night. So we went up there and picked up these two big boxes. This Tuesday we're going to start decorating. Hopefully nothing interferes with that. Also, dad told me some very disturbing news. Apparently my "uncle" and my aunt, and I don't know who else, but they all went to Albuquerque on Friday and they've been out there all weekend. WTF!!! So I'm sitting here at my house like an idiot waiting for him to bring me my money and he's out there in Albuquerque having fun, spending money! Dammit.

Well anyway, after the boxes and coming home, we got ready. But, we ended up being late to church. I'm glad we made it there, however. It was great! Everyone is getting excited for Hallowed Eve. So much work to be done, though. After service, my mom invited Lees and I over for lunch. So we did that, after going to Captain D's and getting us some Iced Tea. Oh man, so good!!

The rest of the day I just hung out here at home. I really want to exercise more because I feel up to it. Oh my gosh, how stupid I am though. Not too long ago, I had this crazy flashback memory from a couple weeks ago. It was around the time we first started selling because of our financial situation at the time. I have some boxes in my closet that I usually look into when we go selling. Well, this memory was of me looking thru those boxes, then lifting the one onto the ground, and when I was done with the others, lifting it back up to the top. I lifted it about 3 feet off the ground. Yeah, and that damn box is at least 80lbs. :O oh man...I lifted an 80 pound box and I didn't even know it. At the time, I didn't even think about it because I do it so often that it's nothing to me. Well it clicked finally last night and I am so mad at myself. Dang I could've really hurt myself or something worse! That was so stupid of me. I really need to keep my dang head alert and start watching what I do. Ugh that made me angry at myself.

Oh and guess what? My "uncle" finally gave me my money earlier this evening...when they got back from their fabulous Albuquerque trip. M aunt brought me the money. It was all rolled up and she gives it to me. Then she tries to put the "guilt trip" on me by saying "it's going to be really hard getting thru the work week with no money".....uh yeah whatever! If she was so damn concerned about that, why the hell did they run off to Albuquerque?!! All the money they spent on gas, food, and lodging could've been put in the bank so they would HAVE money for this work week. That really upset me. Plus, I should've been their first priority! You don't promise someone money, then run off to Albuquerque and "forget" to pay him, then finally pay him, but then try to make him feel "guilty" about it! So screw that, I don't feel guilty. I don't give a crap what their situation is! And to make things worse, after they left, I came inside and looked at the rolled up money...$31. That's it! Thirty One dollars!! They stiffed me. I was promised Forty!! Dammit, I'm pissed off! My "uncle" is a freakin crook. On Friday I told grandpa about this situation. He was pissed that I was "helping" him. Both grandpa and grandma are pissed off at him already because my actual Uncle (their son) needed a place to stay and was hungry when his wife kicked him out a few weeks ago. They turned him down flat and said NO. So they left my uncle out there in the rain and hungry. So my grandpa and grandma spent two weeks looking for him and finally found him and took him back to their house where he stayed. Now, thankfully, he and his wife have made up and now he's back at home with his family. But my grandparents are still really pissed off at my "uncle" and now I know grandpa was right about him. He's a damn crook! He stiffed me out of my promised money. I bet you anything that now, these junk car pieces are going to sit here for the next few months without being touched. I'm betting New Years Eve, they're still going to be there and untouched. Well screw that, I'm going to stay on his ass about all this and if he hasn't done anything to them by Thanksgiving, I'm going to tell him to either get rid of them, or I will. I'm not messing around! This pisses me off Big Time!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm to upset for more writing.  Time for some cleaning. My place is a mess. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR