Day One Hundred Sixty Three - Recovery Day 36

I'm feeling really good today, but I'm pissed off at my "uncle". I waited here all freakin day for that idiot to show up and give me my money!! He asked me if he could park his junk cars here at my place so he could work on them, LAST SATURDAY!!! Well after seeing him last night, he tells me he'd stop by TODAY and give me my cash. So, like an idiot, I waited here all day for him. HE DOESN'T SHOW UP!!! I'm so pissed off. I really wanted to take Lisa to town and go see a movie or something, since it's her last day off and I don't know how Bills Day is going to go tomorrow. Ugh I'm so mad! That guy is such a damn liar. I hate liars, especially when they're family. My other Uncle already stiffed me $50. He had the same damn story too. Wanted to park a damn truck here for a week and it ended up staying here over 2 months. So screw that, I'm not taking this shit again. I'm going to be on this guys ass until he gets me my money! I had being taken advantage of by family. They think just because we're related, they get freebies and passes...SHIT NO!!!! You promise me stuff then dammit, you better deliver or you can kiss my ass goodbye and take your crap with you!! Ugh...ok I'm too mad to write anymore :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR