Day One Hundred Sixty Nine - Recovery Day 42

Today was great!
It was cold this morning!! Oh man was it cold :(

I didn't get to go walking today because I, once again, had to wait for the gas guy to get here. Lisa and I cleaned up the place a bit, then she left for school. She didn't have class, but she's working on getting her scholarships for her Nursing School. She'll be busy working on that for a while. Early in the afternoon, the gas technician finally showed up. I helped him out and we found the gas leak and I fixed it up. Then, he turned on the gas and lit both my stove and my water heater. So Awesome, NOW WE HAVE HOT WATER WOOHOOO!!!!! Oh man I'm so happy. To feel hot water coming out of our faucets, so cool ;)

Didn't do much the rest of the day. Just stayed here at home. I hate not having a ride. I wanted to pay for my gas, but they don't have the paperwork in so they told me to wait until Friday, which sux because now I can't spend any of the money I have until then so I'll be sure to have enough. It's all one big Question Mark right now, ugh!

Tonight I lifted a heavy box. My stomach didn't hurt, but rather it felt super worn out after. I mean, my stomach is so weak. I don't know what it's going to be like when I start lifting weights again. ugh right now it's just like I got punched in the gut really hard and like my muscles are cramping up. That's how it feels now. Oh man, I need to lay down for a bit, stretch it out. My stomach is really going to be weak for a long time, I can feel it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR