Day One Hundred Seventy - Recovery Day 43


I miss exercising so bad! I miss waking up early, stretching outside, then heading out on my 3 miles. I'm going to get back to that, I swear it! I fear that my body has gotten too used to not exercising now because wow I'll get winded pretty easy just doing small stuff, but hey it's totally cool because I know that it's not because I was lazy and gave up. Total recovery reason! I'm so glad I got my hernia fixed. So cool to feel a normal belly button, rather than that weird feeling inside it like before. Once I heal up, I get to go back to work...oh man that would be sweet! I miss work. Been so long and I want to go back soon! Now that Lisa got into the Nursing Program, it's inevitable that I go back by or before January. I wish I had that old job back, but I'm sure something new and Awesome will open itself up for me in the near future.

Lisa and I were in town today and I took her to eat. It was nice! But, she had to go to class and we didn't have enough time to come all the way home so I ended up taking her to class. I sat outside in the parking lot and watched movies on my phone. I wish I had brought my tablet so I'd have a better view but it was cool. Nice seeing all those pretty college girls walking around. I can't wait to go back to school. The sooner the better!

That was my day, pretty much. Nothin else goin on so I'm going to log off and be lazy this evening. I was watching Cinderella, the latest version so I think I'll finish that. I love that movie! Very cool and the way Cinderella is in that movie...that is my perfect Dream Girl. Someone who has that beautiful of a spirit is completely irresistible! I'd love to meet a woman like that, but I don't think they exist. All the women I've ever met have been the same, selfish, hateful, vindictive, and wanting perfection rather than seeing something out of nothing. That is no way to be. Where are all the fairy tail princesses at?!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR