Day Twenty Two

Did my 3 miles this morning!

Came home and did my outside weights workout. I did the same as before. 4 sets of dead lifts, then 2 sets of 100lb curls, and 3 sets of bench pressing. My knee was really acting up this morning so I did not bother doing my jump rope.

I finished most my gallon of water today. I'm making it a goal to finish most or all of it everyday!

This evening I did my full workout starting with DDP yoga, followed by crunches, cross leg lifts, elevated leg swings, pushups, and finally my dumbbell workout. I sweat like crazy, especially during the DDP yoga workout. Oh man, that really gets my body moving. It's amazing how great I've adapted to it. My body can keep up with the entire workout. I remember when I first started it, I could not keep up with the whole thing. I was so burnt out that I fell way behind. Now, however, I can really go and keep up with the entire thing. It's Awesome!!

Today was a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR