Day Nineteen - REST DAY

Finally a Rest Day today! Oh man, I can honestly say that I really needed today. My legs are still slightly sore. Dang I can't believe it. When I lifted those weights outside a few days back, I really tore it up and beefed up my reps. I want to build muscle and really work my body in between those Bowflex days. That's how I'm planning on doing that, but oh my gosh it really killed me. I have been sore ever since and even now, I can still feel the soreness in my legs. Crazy!

My day was just spent relaxing. Watered my trees this morning and cut some weeds around the house. There is so many that popped up out there, it's insane.

Oh man, last night my right foot was hurting so bad. The arch in my foot was killing me. It felt really sore and the only thing that made it feel better was pressing my fingers into it hard. I mean, it was killing me. Lisa rubbed it pretty good when she got home last night and it really did help. I woke up this morning and it felt so much better, but I can feel that pain slightly every now and then. Plus, my legs are still sore...ugh! I just mainly sat around today and watched movies before Lisa went to work. After that, I did some work on the computer. It was nice today! Sunny and warm. The last couple weeks it's been raining really hardcore out there. Yesterday all day it rained. Nice, but it got pretty cold last night. I turned on my pellet stove again, which was nice, but then it got hot lol.

This morning dad was blading the roads with his tractor. That was cool to see him out there. This evening they invited me over for dinner. I did not eat much, just one plate of rice and that was it. Had a couple of glasses of Crystal Lite tea, which was really good. Lisa has my truck so I'm rideless until she gets home. I can't wait to get her car running again, but one bit of bright news is that I heard my grandpa is going to be selling his old truck. I'm going to ask him tomorrow about it and hopefully he'd be willing to sell it to me. I just need to save up the money and I'll gladly take it off his hands. That would be so awesome!! Anyway, that was my day. Right now, I'm going to relax and then turn in soon. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR