Day Fourteen

Ok today I really got back to the grind.
Did my 3 miles this morning! Oh man it was hot out there, though, because we had left a bit late. There are a million nats flying around out there disrupting the pace, but we finished it!

Got back and after watering the trees, I did my Bowflex workout. I hadn't done it in a while so it felt Awesome and I really pushed myself. I did 2 sets of every exercise and I beefed up the reps. Instead of doing 15, I did 30 on most of them. After that, I worked the Ab lounge. I also beefed up the reps on that one as well. By the time I was done, my stomach was burning. Then, I finished off my workout by doing 22 minutes on the exercise bike.

Finished my gallon of water today! I'm back doing that. I had stomach problems the last week or so and I think it's because my diet changed a bit and because I wasn't drinking water. That really made a difference in how I felt, so I'm back to that once again.

This evening was my aunt's birthday party, so I didn't do my evening workout. We met up with the family again just like the other day and had dinner. Man, my family ain't helping my diet any lol. No more dinners! I need to get back to just eating chicken, veggies, and water. None of this amazing, great tasting food :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR