Day Four - REST DAY

****FIGHT*NIGHT****

Today was the 'Fight of the Century' between Mayweather and Pacquiao :D
Dang, I so wanna watch it!! I've been really anticipating it...but unfortunately for me, I won't be able to buy it. Why? Because my damn Directv bill is "apparently" past due! I don't see how either. Apparently the new bill came out and since there is two bills out, they won't let me order any pay-per-views until after I pay the past due amount which SUX BALLS!!!!!

Dammit! Well I did not do much exercise today because I was TIRED!! Ever since the other day when we moved things out of my sisters old place, I haven't been sleeping too well. Been going to be late and getting up by 6:58am so I can get my walk in before 8am, otherwise I run into all kinds of distractions down by the ditch where I walk. If I get it done early, then I can get it all done with NO distractions, which I love. Anyway, being as how I was so tired, I just made today a Rest Day. My body has just been so tired and needed this day anyway. Since it's Fight Night, what better day to rest than this ;}

So I watched the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. It was CRAP!!! I was for PacMan!! I knew he could've taken that prick Mayweather. Well, you have the 'Fight of the Century' and that wuss Mayweather just robbed the fans of a potentially great fight! Seriously, what does he do, NOTHING! He just runs away from Pacquiao the entire fight. That's all he did, the entire fight! Manny was going in solid the time. He actually wanted to fight! Floyd, on the other hand, just went there to be the "paper champion" he is. He just went there to build his record so he can retire being number 1 in the record books. That is the ONLY reason Mayweather was there. It was sickening to watch. Every time PacMan went in to fight him, Floyd just grabbed on to him. So if he wasn't hugging, he was running. He also gets as many cheapo jabs in there as he could to build up his points, then he just stayed away from Manny and wouldn't let him hit, therefore stealing the win by decision. I mean, yeah it's a win, but c'mon!!! This was supposed to be a fight to where two of the best fighters in the world come together and stand toe to toe, brawling it out to see who's the Ultimate Best Ever! Manny Pacquiao was there to do just that. Floyd Mayweather was just a damn coward. I truly believe he was/is scared of Manny and he knew that if he fought him straight up, he'd get the shit beat out of him and there was no way he was going to let that happen. Mayweather doesn't care about boxing, nor does he give a damn what the fans want and think. He's in it for himself and will win any way he possibly can. It makes me sick! That guy was paid 150 million for running away like a coward and hugging. One hour's worth of BS and he gets paid more money than a doctor who went to school half his life. That is just total horse piss!!! I was so angry. Now, Floyd is gloating about his "win" saying he's the Best in the World now. That is BS!!! He is the best at running away and hugging, then getting the win by a cheap easy decision. That is his strategy and it's so stupid. I think everyone deserved their money back for watching that crap. Mayweather is a coward, anyway you look at it. He's never going to redeem himself for this one. Ugh, I'm so pissed off...I'm going to bed :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR