Day Eighteen

Started the day with my 3 miles this morning! We got back just in time too because it started pouring really bad after.

I did my Bowflex workout and did 2 sets of each exercise. Again, I beefed up the reps to between 20 and 30. Still doing great there! After I did work on my Ab lounge, also doing more reps there, and finally finishing off my morning workout with 22 minutes on the exercise bike. I did great this morning.

This evening I did my evening workout of DDP yoga, followed by crunches, cross leg lifts, elevated leg swings, pushups, and finally my dumbbell workout. Got the full load in today. I am so tired and sore right now. I can't wait for my Rest Day tomorrow. I really kicked butt all week long. I feel good, but still sore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR