Day Eleven

I'd like to wish my grandma a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Started off my day with 3 miles!

It was nice this morning. It rained last night and this morning so it was really cool out. That really helps during my walks. When it's really hot, it's really hard to motivate myself to really push it out there. That heat just weighs you down even more and you wanna just hurry up and get home, but half the time you're just draggin ass out there. On these cool mornings, I can push myself because my body retains all the energy I woke up with. That's what I love about today!

My stomach has been kinda feelin funny the last several days. I know I haven't been eating the way I've been all year. The last week my diet kinda got away from me, but I'm going to get a hold of that today. I need to really target my mid-section a lot more. My stomach has gone down, but it needs more work. My legs, Awesome! My arms, Superb! My arse, Pretty Good! My neck has gone down too and it looks great! My stomach has definitely gone down, but it needs to go down more. That's the one place I'm so scared to really target because of that umbilical thing. Last year, I thought I had a hernia, but the surgeon looked at it and he said it was not a hernia and that I shouldn't really worry about it unless it starts getting painful or aggravating, then to come on back and they'd fix me up. So far, I got thru the year and it's nothing. I'll only feel discomfort if I press on it down there, that umbilical thing. Other than that, it's good. Anyway, the last few days it's been really sensitive and that's causing me to be more careful. The yoga I do really targets that area and I just need to be careful. I don't want to do anything bad because then I'll really be in for a long pause. So I'm going to really target my stomach area, but I have to be careful. Pisses me off, I don't know what the deal is. Whatever is wrong down there around my belly button, I have never felt it before last year on April 28th. I feel like something happened, it's just not alarming or anything and it's not painful, but I'm going to really keep an eye on it and if it does get painful, I'm hauling my butt back to the hospital so they can fix me up, just like the surgeon said to do. Anyway, that's what I'm fightin with now.

Just wanna mention that we went to my grandma's for her birthday party. It was fun! I didn't eat much. I got full pretty quick, which was good. Every dinner my family has, I have to really watch my eating. They eat stuff that I cut out of my diet. So I'm really disciplined when it comes to those things. I don't wanna be rude, but at the same time, I don't wanna lose myself.

Did my evening workout! Started off with doing DDP yoga (Energy), then I did crunches, cross leg lifts, elevated leg swings, and finished it off with my dumbbell workout! I feel really great. Way better than I did earlier. I think that food I ate at my grandma's house was making me feel ugh! It was too greasy. For me, grease will really do a number on my stomach. I can't handle grease at all. I have to really watch the amount of grease I eat. My diet usually consists of chicken, vegetables, and salads, with drinking mostly water and the occasional diet soda or vitamin water. Other than that, I'm very strict with what I eat. However, this last week and a half, I've been slipping. I ate my first hamburger in a long time back on May 2nd. Then I had another one a couple days later. Then I ate some pizza and then chips. Ugh..yes I know BAD BAD BAD!! Well, I think that's why my stomach is feeling funny. I'm so used to eating the lite foods I eat and drinking so much water. When I stopped doing that, even for a few days, my body went haywire! So, yeah I'm getting back to that starting tomorrow. Today, I'm just glad I got my workout in and did my 3 miles this morning! I did not do my Bowflex workout today but I'm gonna try and get that in tomorrow.

Well, this might be my last blog post for a while. I'm certain my internet will go off sometime this evening, or tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll get lucky with one more day, but I'm not sure. I was supposed to pay my bill yesterday but since we sacrificed and paid off a big loan that we'd been dragging around for the last couple of years now, we're gonna lose our phone service for a few weeks. Anyway, as I mentioned, I'm still gonna write my blogs, then when my internet comes back on, I'll post them all here day by day. So, until then, be safe, have fun, and get crazy ;}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR