Day Three

Did 3 miles this morning!
Lisa came out with me. We wanted to get it done early so we could get home, then get ready for the movie. It was a good fast pace walk. Lisa did lots of running!

Came home, watered all the trees, then headed out to the movie. Bad thing, we're back in another shit argument with my grandma. I swear, that woman expects us to drop EVERYTHING we're doing to please her and come to her every waking call. That pisses me off. My other grandparents are so loving and willing do things for me and Lisa. Her, she's bitter. She expects things but doesn't give like my other grandparents. It's awful. There was a time several years ago, when she actually began to treat me, literally, like a slave. I lived in town and she lived way over here. She expected me, everytime she felt like it, to drop everything I was doing and drive all the way over here just to chop her wood, bring in her coal, or something pathetic like "roll up her window." I always did it too because I consider myself a good and respectful grandson. Well, she took advantage of that. She was too scared to call anyone else like my brother who lived 3 minutes down the road from her, or her son (my dad) who also lived 3 minutes down the road. No, she called me, who lived 30 minutes away and had to drive thru town and outside of it just to get to her damn house. We had a really big falling out one day because I got sick of it. It was really bad and we didn't talk for about two months. She's hasn't talked with her daughters in over 15 years, that's how bad her anger is. Crazy! Anyway, she's getting that way again. Just because I wasn't there when she called, she's pissed off. Now this morning she got mad at Lisa just because I didn't "answer the phone when she called" even though I already tried telling her that I was at my parents place last night...she didn't care. She's really mad. Anyway, Lisa got mad and just left her house. When she told me what she (my grandma) said to her, then I got pissed off because I freakin hate when she acts this way. Now we're not talking and it's just all bad. I could sense this coming again, given how my grandma has been acting the last few weeks. I've been getting more and more attitude from her each day. I hope this blows over soon, or she moves away to some other town or state, so I don't have to put up with this anymore. It is crazy, dealing with her everyday!

Well the movie, AVENGERS: Age of Ultron was.....eh, ok. I mean, yeah it was good, but I was disappointed. I mean, really disappointed. They really strayed from the comics. I mean, I was expecting things to happen that didn't happen. Made me wonder who wrote the storyline because things were added in there that didn't make sense. Ugh I just thought it was chaos. Plus, they put too much power and glory into Tony Stark. That really makes me mad. I mean, that guy beat Thor, Loki, and now the Hulk, all by himself. It's stupid! I think that RDJ is just too starcrazed now and making demands on his character he plays. Pisses me off! Plus, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, apparently were NOT the kids of Magneto, but rather were just created by Loki's scepter. I mean, wtfudge! I thought they were going to do an X-Men crossover thing or something. It was just all out of whack. I hated that part of it all. So yeah, I left disappointed. Oh and another thing, a lot of the lines I was wanting to hear, especially from Ultron, that I heard in the previews I'd been watching all year...they weren't even in the damn movie! Ugh, more disappointment :(
So that's my review. I know, had nothing to do with my workouts or anything. Just wanted to post it as it was on my mind. Blah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR