Day Six

Did 3 miles this morning!
Came home and did my outside weights workout. 3 sets of deadlifts, 2 sets of 100lb curls, 3 sets of bench presses, and finishing it off with jump rope.
My right knee is really bothering me. I don't know what happened, but I think my leg happened to hang over the edge wrong. I think, that's what may have happened.

Finished my gallon of water today!

This evening I did my DDP yoga.
Strangely, after I did yoga tonight, my body felt really really really worn out! I was so tired and shaky, so I went outside and did some stretches. I was very wiped out. I did not finished out my evening workout, but that DDP yoga was enough. That thing is really tough, but oh man it works you out really good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR