Day Thirty

Up early this morning!
Did my 3 miles.
Came home and did my morning Bowflex workout. I did 2 sets of every exercise with 20 to 30 reps on each one. Then I did my Ab lounge, 3 sets. Finally I did 22 minutes on the exercise bike. It was so cool to listen to my speakers while doing my workout. Hooking those things up yesterday, that was so great!! I'm very happy that they're finally working. It sure helps out when I'm busting butt in my workout room ;}

Finished my gallon of water today!

This evening I put off my workout because I was planning a trip to New York City for next year. I was so excited planning that I didn't even think about my workout lol. I got the flight planned and the prices figured on a hotel. I even decided on a hotel we're gonna stay at right in Times Square. it's gonna be so fun, and I figured on the transportation to and from the airport both ways. I figured how much money we need to save. This is going to be Lisa's celebration trip for the nursing program that I'm sure she will get into in January, but even if she doesn't get in then, she'll for sure get in next fall. Either way, we're gonna have a great time! We also decided on going to the ocean this summer so I'm going to plan on that soon and see how much it would cost for flight plans, hotels and car rental, including a trip to Universal Studios and SeaWorld :D

We're gonna have a great summer and an Awesome summer next year!!!! Can't wait ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR