Day Sixteen

Nice cloudy day today!
Did my 3 miles this morning with Lisa. (On a side note, I can't wait for tomorrow morning and get that dang court thing over with! I hate that lingering over me. Been 2 weeks now just about and I'm ready to get it over with.)

I did my Bowflex workout today. Did 2 sets of each exercise and just like the other day, I beefed up the reps to between 20 and 30. Afterwards, I did my workout on the Ab lounge, then finishing it off with the exercise bike, doing 22 mins.

Finished my gallon of water.

This evening I did my DDP yoga workout (Energy), and followed it up with crunches, cross leg lifts, elevated leg swings, pushups and then finishing it off with my dumbbell workout. I got the whole 9 yards in today. I am so so so so so so so so so sore!!! Doing the DDP yoga helped my soreness. I'm not as bad as I was earlier, but it's still there. Those weights really did me in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR