Day Thirteen - RBD

Yup, today was a Really Busy Day!!!

Well I really surprised myself today! I was/am so happy!!! This morning I woke up. We were about to do our 3 miles, Lees and I. I was just waiting for her to get ready. While I was doing that, I sat looking at my cell phone and internet. I was sad that I was gonna go off. I worried so bad about Lisa since my truck had been giving problems when trying to start it. Since that was our only vehicle, I didn't want Lisa stranded out there somewhere if the truck wouldn't start, but if our phones went off, there was no way I'd been able to reach her, or she'd be able to reach me. That was my biggest worry. Anyway, so I took a chance. Lisa mentioned it the other day about calling at&t but I didn't think it would work. So I figured, WTH it's just a question! So I called at&t and talked to this really nice and helpful woman. I told her my situation and asked her if I could just pay a portion of what I owed, then pay the rest at a later date. She worked with me :D OMGosh she worked with me and set everything up, so now my cell phone won't go off and my internet won't be turned off. I was super happy!! I needed to make that payment today and I didn't have money in my bank, so we had to blow off our 3 miles, get ready, then head to town so I could put the money in the bank. We did that! Oh man, the truck was really giving me problems. It seemed harder and harder to start.

Anyway, after the bank, I went and bought dog food for my kiddos outside and then I needed antifreeze for my truck, so I got some of that. Then we went and bought groceries. We did not get home until about 1pm or so. I was so worried about the truck because of how bad it seems it was getting. I thought for sure it had something to do with the gas, like the fuel filter, or the fuel pump. But one thing that was really curious was that once the truck actually started, it seemed fine. If it were any of those problems, I'd still be having trouble even after it came on. To me it really seemed like it was choking. Almost like a lack of air or something. So when we got home, I popped my hood and examined the whole engine. What did I find? There was a hole in my main vacuum hose that went directly into the top. Sure as heck, a hole. Omg I couldn't believe it! I didn't have time to go up and buy a new hose, so I just patched it up with some take for now. Soon as that was done, I fired up the truck and VROOM....no problem. It seemed to blow air out really hard, like it finally got a breath. I found the problem!! I still need to buy another hose for it though and I need to check out my other things just to be sure they're not goin out on me, so that was Awesome!!

After that, my brother called me and asked for my help because their dogs came home with porcupine quills all over their faces, legs, everywhere. So Lees and I went over there to help. They were pretty bad but I was able to get them. My brother had made an appointment with the vet so he took one of them over there. After that, Lisa went to work. Afterwards, my sister called me and wanted to talk. She came by about an hour later and we talked for a while. She's goin thru some stuff with her job. Basically, she's paying for the mistakes that she'd made in the last year. It's just stuff though and I know she will be able to handle it all. I'm just so glad that she's out of that crap she was lost in and now she's free and out doing her own thing, starting a new life. I just hope and pray to God that she never goes back. Actually, we're all hoping she doesn't go back, but only time will tell.

Then, this evening after my sister left, my mom invited me over for dinner at their place. So I spent the evening with them. We talked, laughed and everything. My sister was back to her old self again after she and I had our talk. She was my little sister again, telling jokes and making everyone laugh. After we ate, my mom wanted to treat everyone out to Dairy Queen, so my sister drove us all into town to get an ice cream. Yup, not helping my diet lol, but it was time spent with the family, especially with my sister being there, which was a huge difference being as how we haven't spent time with her in over a year now. It was worth it. They brought me home afterwards and that was my Really Busy Day! So much went on today so I did not get to do my usual workouts. It was a good day, though. Glad I got my truck going good as well as my sister being back with the family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR