Day Seventeen - RBD

Got up pretty early and got ready. At 8am this morning, I went to court lol. It was a quick in and out. Since I only needed to renew my registration, which I did last Friday, I was able to just show them proof, sign a paper and then cruise on out. I was only in there about 5 mins. That was super quick! Lisa came with me. She's such a great friend, I'm so glad she's always there walking into the crazy with me :D

Oh man I am so sore today. I did my yoga workout last night and I felt better after, but I woke up this morning feeling more sore :( *ouch* Because of that, I went ahead and put off my 3 miles for today. I am just too sore to get out there and walk. I'm like an old man hobbling around right now lol.

The rest of my day was spent organizing some stuff on my computer, and cleaning up around my place. I was just too busy to get my evening workout in, but it's totally cool because I was/am really sore still. My leg is cramping up pretty bad and they feel like twigs. I'm just going to take it easy the evening and head to bed early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR