Day Twenty Five - REST DAY

Ouch! Today was a day I needed. Dang, my shoulder is just crazy. I mean, it's not as bad as it was yesterday morning, but I can still feel it. I wish I knew what I did to it, dang!! I couldn't even lift my arm that well. I must've have slept on it wrong, or strained something inside. Dang, it hurts :(

We watched, Poltergeist, today! Wow that was a crazy movie!! It was actually pretty creepy. I enjoyed it a lot. I thought it was better than the original. I saw all three of the original movies. They were...ok. Not very interesting! Lisa had her heart set on watching this one, so we did. It was good and the acting was superb! Nice to get out and finally watch it. We wanted to do it yesterday but we were in the MVD too long haha :D

Well I didn't do much today. Just took it easy. I'm so glad we got the bike registered yesterday! That really took so much stress off me. I can't describe how I feel now, like we just climbed this big huge mountain that we'd been staring at the past 6 years. That's how it feels lol. So I just spent the rest of the day in a trance of ease. Played with the kitties this evening. They're getting so big and they're really hyper. Can't wait to get them outside! Pretty soon they'll be too big to keep inside and they'll be wanting to tear the place up. That's when they're gonna be outside permanent ;)

Ok, that's about all I got. Gonna go pick up Lisa here in about an hour. Been a great day and I'm definitely lookin forward to tomorrow ;) Goodnight!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR