Day Twenty Nine


Up early and did 3 miles! Before we left, I finished hooking up those speakers in my weight room. I finally got them working really good ;) I think the volume on my stereo is no good. The speakers are hooked up and sound great, but once I touch the volume, the sound breaks up really bad and it goes really low. I have to constantly tap it to really make it sound normal. That's a hassel. I'll need to get a new stereo probably. That one, I haven't used it since 2003, wow twelve years. No wonder it's not working good. Oh well.

We came home and I did my outside weights workout! 4 sets of deadlifts, and I added a new exercise in there. I'm now doing a standing press. I do 2 sets of that, then I do 2 sets of 100lb curls. I finished it off with 3 sets of bench pressing. My body is feelin Awesome!!

Oh man, it's so AWESOME to see my "new" car sitting over there behind my jeep. I was just staring at it all morning. I can't believe it's MINE MINE MINE!!!! I'm so happy about that!! Oh man, it's just so cool how God works and how He blesses us with things we need. I mean, even though it's not in tip top shape, it runs and that's all I wanted, was a car that runs. Things can be fixed, it's just a matter of what kind of shape it's in now. I'm just very happy about it all :D Can't wait to get the title! Lisa's mom was supposed to call us today about the title, but Lisa thinks that she won't want to give it to me until I pay her on July 3rd. I'm cool with that, it's only fair I suppose.

This morning I helped my grandma renew her drivers license online. That was fun! Afterwards, I went down to their house and hooked up their new Dish receiver. Now they have really clear tv. I'm always happy to help out my grandparents whenever I can. We all got the big camping trip planned on June 19th thru the 22nd. I'm so looking forward to that, so is Lisa. Grandpa seems really excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR