Day Thirty Two


Up early this morning! Did my 3 miles. It was so hot out there! That heat is really comin around.

When we were done with the walk, I headed straight over to my parents' place and fed their animals. Lisa came with me. It was cool! While we were there, Lisa said that I really looked smaller than ever before. She said she could tell I was really dropping weight. I haven't checked my weight since March I think it was. Or it could have been February. I didn't want to check it anymore, given how it kept changing. I just wanted to work my ass off and let the results show in time. I do feel much lighter and that DDP yoga is really making me more flexible. I'm getting really good at my balance now and as much as I sweat during those workouts, especially during my bowflex workouts in the mornings. I'm sure my weight is dropping. I'm putting in a lot of work.

We got back, I was gonna do my final Bowflex workout of the week, but ugh it was hot and I was pretty tired from walking and feeding the animals in the hot sun. I decided to put it off.
Instead, Lisa wanted to go for a run down to the river so I followed her in my truck. She took Cody. She did a really fast run. She left before I did. After changing my clothes, I headed down there. I caught up to her at this area everyone calls, The Beach. It's a really popular sandy part of the river. Only problem is, lots of drunks and partiers go there during the summer and on weekends throughout the year. That's why I wanted to follow Lisa down there.

Anyway, we got down there and played with Cody. He had a great time jumping in the water. Lisa actually got in with him. I felt the water, it was really nice! Not as cold as I thought. I really wanted to get in, but I just wasn't ready and I had on my last pair of clean shorts, not underwear lol, just plain old regular shorts. So I just watched and played with Cody a bit. He still ended up getting me pretty wet by splashing water all over me, crazy dog! When we were done, Lisa wanted to run back home so she did and I followed her. Cody rode in back of the truck for a bit, then he got to restless and wanted out so I let him out and he followed Lisa home.

Fed my parents animals again this evening! So cool driving my "new" car over there. Any time I get to drive it, I'm just so happy :D

Definitely a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR