Day Twenty Seven

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
Today we honor all those we have lost!
We also honor those who have served and died for our great country.
Never forget to honor all the service animals that have died serving our country as well. There have been so many animals that have helped soldiers throughout history. Horses, dogs, even marine life like dolphins. So many animals that have fallen in battle. They too have served and we must never forget to honor them as well.

After a two day rest, I'm back at it today! Did a full days' workout. Did 3 miles this morning, then came back and did my outside weights workout!

This evening I did my DDP yoga workout.

Also, I was invited over for a cookout at my parents place. Ooooh I don't like the food my mom always has at the dinners. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's Amazing food, but that's just it. I'm dieting and I really need to watch what I eat, but when my mom has dinners, her food is just really good and I don't want to be rude by not eating anything. So, I just have to limit myself in a careful way lol. I don't want anyone thinking I don't like it. Most my family knows now, though, about who I am and what my goals are. I've been at hardcore exercises since April 29, 2014. That's my life now!

Today was a good day! I'm so tired right now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR