Day Eight - RBD

The other day, Lisa got her tax refund back. The sweetest thing of all, she gave the whole thing to me. She said it was a gift and I was so happy she did. It's such a blessing having her as a best friend because she does things like this all the time. So yesterday and today, we've been out having a good time and just enjoying things.

Did 3 miles this morning!

The rest of the day we were busy. Just doing things out in town. We went to the mall today because I wanted to buy a game, Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii. We found in at the gamestop place there, since that's the only place you can buy that game now other than online. Sux how stores don't sell wii games anymore and if they do, they're the really cheap ones that no one cares for. Anyway, the damn thing was $30 and it wasn't even new. Pre-owned! The cover looked in bad shape so I wasn't sure how the game disc was and I wasn't gonna risk it. Anyway, we just left.

Started having trouble with my truck :( Oh my gosh I hope it doesn't crap out on me. The problem with my truck is it has a problem starting sometimes. It'll choke, then it won't start. It did that today and we sat in the mall parking lot for about 30 mins while I tried to start it. I crawled underneath and banged on the fuel filter, nothing. I made sure all my hoses were good and checked my air filter, which is really bad. Nothing was working! I'm guessing it's either my fuel pump, fuel filter, or my fuel injectors are bad and need to be cleaned out. Definitely one of those three, but which one is hard to tell. It makes me mad though. It doesn't give me problems all the time, but every now and then it's bad. The last time it did it this bad was last year when Lees and I were in Albuquerque before Christmas. We were at Walmart one night and when we left, I couldn't start the damn truck. I tried and tried, but it would not come on. Finally I got it and it was ok until we were coming home about 2 days later. One our way home, we stopped in Cuba to get a snack and to go to the bathroom. When we were leaving, the truck did it again. That time it was really bad. We must've sat there for almost an hour trying to start it. Nothing! I got really scared, I thought we were gonna be stuck out there. Well I tried and tried, finally I got it! It fired on and I revved the engine really good, then we hauled ass home. After that night, it never gave me problems again. It started really good and choked every now and again, but never that bad, well until today. So I really need to fix the problem because since Lisa's timing belt in her car broke, we only have my truck. We're in the process of fixing that whole dilemma too. Hopefully soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR