Day Fifteen

Did 3 miles this morning!

Came home after and did my outside weights workout. Today I really beefed it up more than ever before, mainly due to me not doing it in a while. I did 4 sets of dead lifts this time. 2 sets of 100lb curls, and 3 sets of bench presses. (My legs are so sore) I finished it off with some jump rope.

Almost finished my gallon of water. Only had about a cup left, but close enough.

This evening, even though I was sore, I did my DDP yoga workout, followed by crunches, cross leg lifts, elevated leg swings, pushups and finally my dumbbell workout. My body feels great today! I really pushed myself and got everything done. Oh my gosh am I sore though!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR