Day Nine


Started off the day with 3 miles!

We came home and got cleaned up, then headed into town to get some things. That finished out our morning. I wanted to do my outside weights workout today, but I couldn't fit that in.

This evening, however, I did my entire evening workout. Did DDP yoga, followed by 40 crunches, cross left lifts, elevated leg swings, pushups and finishing it off with my dumbbell workout. I definitely feel great. I wish I had gotten in my morning workout as well, but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it.

I do need to get back on the ball again and start doing my daily Overkill workouts 6 days per week with One Rest Day. I think next week I'm going to try and start it up again. I've just been so busy and preoccupied this past week and a half now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR