Day Ten - RBD

Today was hectic. This morning we did 3 miles! Got that in for sure.

On the way home, Lees and I decided on a big decision. We planned to pay off things, rather than just drag these damn bills around for another few months. We have had loans that we are paying on for years now. It really limits us when we want to do big things because we have to think about these loans first and pay that crap off FIRST. Anyway, today we decided that if we're ever going to get out of this mud hole, we need to get our hands dirty and just crawl out of the damn thing. That means sacrifice! So, we are going to sacrifice our cell phone/internet and our Directv bill. Sadly, that means my cell phones, internet and Directv are going to be shut off. We're going to leave them both off until we can get the big things paid off, then we'll turn them back on and by then, we should be in great shape! I'm thinking they'll both be off for about a month. I think June 5th is when we'll get them back on, but I'm not too sure about that. We shall see.

So because of that, when we got home I had to sort out all my internet stuff and try and get my blogs written here. I'm still going to record my daily workouts and then when I get my internet back on, I'll just record them in this blog, but it'll be a lot of days to enter in, which I'm fine with. Earlier today I also had to go to the MVD and get my registration renewed. Last Tuesday was such a bad day for me. Anyway, I had to get that registration so I don't have to worry about getting pulled over again. My court appearance is next Friday, so now I'm all set for that crap.

We had lunch after the mvd and paid some other bills, then came home. All in all, today was a good day for bills. We paid everything, but I'm so sad that I won't have internet access after today. I'm guessing sometime tomorrow my phone will shut off and then I'll be in the dark for the rest of the month, unless I can pay it somehow. Hopefully, but if not, it'll be a long dive underwater before I come up for air ;} So if I don't get to update my blog again after today, I shall post again sometime in the next few weeks, but I'll back track my blogs so I won't miss a day. I gotta record this Fyrescape II everyday so I can keep my focus and keep track of everything.

Have a safe month!
God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR