Day One Hundred Forty Five - Recovery Day 18

Oh how I wanted to walk again today!

I tell you what though, Today is the day I Aced my cane!!!!
I am no longer carrying that thing around. This morning I left it inside the house and walked out to get the paper. I walked fine without it ;) So yeah, no more cane for me!!

Went to church today. The cool thing was today, we renewed our membership at our church. We left (on good reason I might add) back in January. So many months, but now that we're back, it's time we renewed things. It's so cool how everyone welcomed us back with open arms. Now, it's back to work on Hallowed Eve 8. Lots to do and we're having it on October 23rd so I have a lot of planning to do with that. Over the next several weeks I'll be dealing with that whole deal.

I feel great not dragging that cane around. Boy that thing was so awkward, but I needed it. I'm not ashamed. I needed help walking. I mean, just holding myself up when I walked, put strain on my stomach so when I had support, that made things so much easier for me. I think I healed up really good though.

After church we went to lunch with my mom. We ate at Captain D's. It was nice! Just me, her and Lees. Great to just spend time and talk about things with them. We're really looking at making Hallowed Eve pretty big this year.

Well a great day it was. I'm just going to relax the evening and just rest up ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR