Day One Hundred Thirty Three - Recovery Day 6

I feel Amazing today!
I don't feel dizzy like yesterday morning. When I woke up, I wanted to go for another walk. The doc did say for me to move around. So, when I was ready, Lisa and I headed out. I ate a banana and a fiber bar and had some water. That gave me some energy. Then, I got my cane and my black stick I take with me when I do my 3 miles. I used those to get me along. Lisa took my chair this time, which was so sweet of her. I went to the same area as yesterday, the crossroads. Oh man, it took me 2 hours to make it out there!!! TWO HOURS. I walked as far as I could, then I needed to rest. Oh man I wear out very easily. I get so tired and I'm just plain out of energy. So glad Lisa brought my chair. We were sitting out there for a long time, just talking and enjoying the morning air. Finally, I got up and we walked some more. During one of my sit downs, we saw "big gene", the guy who gives us water and treats, both us and the dogs. He's a good friend and I hadn't seen him in a while. But we saw him out there and he drove up to where I was sitting. He looked kinda worried, but I told him I had surgery and what kind. He looked relieved that everything went well. He gave us water and treats and he said hi to Cody and gave him some treats as well. It was good seeing him. We had a good chat, then he headed back out to work.

When we finally made it home, I didn't want to go inside. So Lisa set up my chair under the tree where Cody is tied up. I sat there with everyone. My kittens came over and sat with me, then we let Cooper loose and he came over. Cody was there, then Jayde came over. As we were sitting there, my grandma came over and said hi to me. Oh man she is such a wonderful grandmother. She's really been going above and beyond for me. She cleaned my bathroom when I came home from surgery, she did our laundry, she bought us food, as did my mom, she also bought us a new garden hose to make it easier on Lisa and she bought us new laundry baskets. She is so wonderful! But she came over and said hi, which was nice.

I sat there for a bit, then we went and watered all the trees. I just sat outside and watched Lisa do it all. It was nice to be out there, rather than being inside stuck in front of the tv. When she was done, we went out back behind my house and I sat on my deck in the shade. Lisa brought out my pillows and my table. She brought me a drink and heated me up some leftover fajitas that my mom made, mMMMMMmm sooo good!!! I sat out there for a long time while Lisa cut some weeds. It was such a nice and wonderful morning/afternoon.

My mom went back to work today. It was her first day being back since early June because of her foot. So, she didn't come over and hang out with me, which was sad. I really liked being around her during those days this past weekend.

I have blisters in my belly button :O I also have a rash really heating up on the side of my stomach and it's itching like crazy around my incision area. I'm not scratching anywhere near my incision, but I have been scratching my sides and my chest, which is not good. I'm developing a rash. The weird thing is that the rash is in the shape of a perfect square and only itches on the square line. Like when they did the surgery, they taped my skin in a square shape and did the surgery. My skin has been reacting to whatever that is. Anyway, now I have blisters inside my belly button and from what I read on the internet, they are caused by skin rashes, which I definitely have. I showed a picture of it to my mom and she freaked out because in the picture, it looked really bad. So, she came over after she got off from work, sometime after Lisa got back from class. She saw it and it was nothing lol. I freaked out too, but Lisa assured me that it wasn't bad. She said if you see it with your own eyes, then you'll know it's nothing. I can't see it because I cant bend my stomach that much to look down at it. It still hurts too much. Anyway when my mom came over and saw it, she was very relieved. She said that Lisa was right, that it was nothing. Just a slight little thing. She just told me to keep it clean. So, we're going to do that and on Tuesday, I'll tell the doc about it. Maybe he'll give me some antibiotics or something. That'll be good. Other than that, my recovery is coming along very well ;)

The rest of the day, I'm just going to relax and take it slow. Mom bought us some burgers and veggie chips, so Lisa is gonna cook that tonight. It looks to be a nice evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR