Day One Hundred Thirty Six - Recovery Day 9


Went on my first truck ride today! Oh man that was Awesome!! It was nice to see the town again. Felt like I was away for so long again. It still kinda bothered me when my stomach moved during the ride, but after a while I got used to it. We handled our Bills, well sort of. I couldn't pay for our cell phones because we didn't have enough money for it. So that was really tough because now our cell phones are probably definitely going to go off, but I don't know when. We just didn't have enough money. That loan we got for our San Diego trip is really killing us. So I had Lisa drive over there later after we paid everything and talk to them. Some really great news is that we can pay it off early and save about a thousand dollars and to pay it off will only be about $675 roughly. So we're planning on doing that next paycheck and just get the damn thing over with. Once we get rid of that loan, everything else will be easy. That's the only thing really bringing us down. Anyway, so that was some bit of positive news there.

We went to Sportsmans Warehouse to look at those canes. Oh man they are nice, especially this one that had a buck horn on it. Really nice..but oh man were they expensive. $99.99 to $107 was how much they were. I'm like, NO WAY!!! Dang, that is way to expensive. They were really heavy duty though. Those things could probably support a grizzly bear. They felt like they were made of metal or something. Really tough looking. So instead, we went to Walmart.

Here's the thing today. I walked around in town at Sportsmans and Walmart. I had my cane and I really can't walk very fast, also I get tired really really quick. While I was in Walmart, I got so tired not too long after we just got in there. I was pushing the cart so that helped me support myself. Oh man did it wipe me out though. I had to stop and sit in the shoe department for a while just to get my wind back. I seriously just have very little energy. We made it out fine, though. Also, Lisa bought me a game for my Wii U. She bought me 'Super Mario Maker' :D :D :D I'm so happy because that game just came out and I'm a hardcore Mario fan. This is the 30th anniversary of the whole Super Mario series and they came out with this Awesome game where you can make your own courses. I saw it on Facebook a couple weeks back, before San Diego. Now, I have my own copy. So cool!

I was by myself all evening. After Lisa went to work, however, my grandma and grandpa came over. I was so happy to see them. My grandpa called me while I was trying to straighten up the living room. Then they came over and brought in lots of goodies they bought for me. Aaah I was so happy! They bought me some food for us to cook and lots of snacks and treats and some diet coke. It was Awesome!! I thanked them over and over. I love my grandparents so much, they always seem to make me feel like a little kid again. We sat there and talked. I told them about my progress and how I went to town today. It was a good visit.

This evening I really pushed myself. First time since before surgery, I brought in the kittens. We have 4 kittens that we keep outside. Lisa has been doing all the chores since my surgery. Today, I wanted to start helping out and getting back to normal. I brought in the kittens, then I brought in Jayde. Then, I fed ALL the animals both inside and out. Afterwards, I straightened up the house, took out the trash and wiped down my tv and all my electronics in the living room. I cleaned up my room a bit and now everything is lookin really nice ;) Woohoo, I actually did it all! I told Lisa and she was really proud. I was super tired afterwards, though. Totally wiped me out, so I'm just going to sit around and wait for Lisa to get home. It was a super Awesome day! Tomorrow is bound to be good as well :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR