Day One Hundred Forty Nine - Recovery Day 22


Doing great today! Feeling great! So glad to not have to be taking pain pills anymore. I'm feeling really normal today...ugh it just sux to not have internet service or a cell phone. I'm so behind on my bills and I really need to get that situated.

Tomorrow is Bills Day! I hope so much that it goes smoothly or we figure some things out. I don't know how I'm going to handle it all, but there's lots to do. Let me just list some things here so I can keep a record of it all.

Cell Phone Bill

Loan #1

Loan #2

Loan #3

Directv

Home Phone service

Insurance

Propane Bill

Utility Bill

Computer Bill

Are the ones I'm currently dealing with that I need to get rid of. Crazy right? I'm sure there are ppl out there with worse, but as for me especially during my recovery when I can't do Anything, it's really tough. Now that my cell phone bill got completely out of my control because I called them today and they added yet another month to that crazy bill, now I owe them $691 but to make things worse, they are still charging me for that damn watch Lisa bought me back in June that we supposedly canceled. That, I found out so it's just a big mess.

Too much stress for my recovery lol. Hopefully we get this madness under control soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR