Day One Hundred Twenty Eight - Recovery Day 1

Lisa was off today, her last day. She's going back to work tomorrow so I don't know what I'm going to do. Seriously, I need her like every minute, or at least when I'm doing anything. I can't do crap on my own. She slept in my room last night on the chair I have in here. I had to wake up like every two hours to pee. Omg that first time was insanely painful. My bladder was so full and that pain of it being full mixed with the pain in my incision area. OUCH!!! Dammit that was so hard. I'm peeing everywhere and have no control over it. It's so frustrating and painful. Oh but Lisa, she is cleaning everything up for me. She's amazing! I swear, she is going to be one Amazing nurse when she becomes one. I mean, seriously, she's going to be the BEST EVER!!!

I been taking my pain pills every 4 hours. They're not really helping. I mean, they help a little, but the pain is so intense that it seems to only take away a little bit of the pain. I did not know it was going to be this hard. I have no strength in my stomach. I can't sit down on my own, it's too painful. I have to be lowered to the couch and lowered to the bed. I can't sit up on my own, especially laying down. All night, Lisa had to get up just to help me up off the bed and help me hobble into the bathroom and get off my clothes. That is how flippin helpless I am! Dang, I did not know! I broke down crying a few times today because the pain was just so intense and I just had to really give a lot to take it.

I couldn't poop today. I tried, but could not do it. I have zero pressure down there at all. I can't push anything out. I know I need to, especially this evening I could feel it, but I just can't. So, tomorrow I'm really going to try. I can pee just fine and by the end of today, I had my pressure back so I could kinda control my pee, unlike yesterday and this morning.

I mostly sat on the couch all day, but every now and then, Lisa helped me up and walked me around the trailer. I walked all the way to the end (the back room/her room) and then back. I am walking so slow. Every step I take is painful and I need to be really careful. My throat is still pretty sore and it hurts so bad to try and clear it.

Lisa went to class today so my mom came over to watch me while she was gone. I told her I couldn't get around. My little idiot dog, Jayde, she seemed so worried about me today and yesterday. It was strange. She wanted to be inside by me. No matter what, she kept coming inside. She was tossed back out several times but she kept coming back in. It was very sweet! I was afraid though and sure enough she did it, because sometimes she'll come in and leap up onto my lap. She did that, but leaped onto my stomach OUCH!!! Oh man that hurt so bad. So they tossed her out again.

Lisa has been cleaning my wound up. Yesterday when I got home, the bandage they put on was really messy and bloody. This morning after Lisa cleaned it up really good, there was no blood and it was clean. It looked Amazing!! She is doing such an amazing job keeping it clean and helping me. My mom did great watching over me. Tomorrow when Lisa goes back to work, mom is going to come over and watch over me. My grandpa and grandma came by today and gave me a walker, a cane, and a pair of crutches. I told them I wished the hospital gave me a walker because I can't hold myself up at all. So they brought some over and Omg I'm so thankful. I'm using the cane like crazy to help myself up and I'm using the walker to try and get moving as much as I can. I'm pushing myself to get stronger everyday. I hope tomorrow is better, but we shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR