Day One Hundred Forty Six - Recovery Day 19

Darn...well today my cell service went off. It's going to be off for a while, or until we can finally get it turned back on. I hope it's soon, but with the bill being so high...oh man I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

My recovery is going great! I'm going to keep posting my progress, but honestly it's all downhill from here. I'm walking on my own and I'm feeling great. I don't think I need to take my pain pills anymore because my stomach is not bothering me at all.

Today was my little cousin's birthday. She's...uh 15, I think. I don't even know when who's birthday is or how old they are. Crazy! Anyway, my mom picked me up this evening and took me down to grandpa's for the party. It was nice spending time with family. Those are the best times always!

Ugh I wish my phone stayed on until this coming Friday. That's our Bills Day. I figured maybe we could've pulled a fast one and some how kept it on...but that didn't happen. As much as we need our cell phones and internet, I really think it's getting way too expensive. I mean, over $200 a month. That's only because we have an unlimited Internet card from Alltel before At&t bought them out. So if we ever change our service, we'll lose that card, which is gonna suck because net service is expensive these days, but then again there might be a cheaper one out there. Definitely something we'll be keeping an eye out for.

Well I don't know when I'll be back online. Hopefully soon, but we'll just have to see.
Until then, recovery continues ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR