Day One Hundred Forty Three - Recovery Day 16

Went for a walk this morning! AWESOME!!
Felt so good to get out there! Still walking with my cane, but I'm feeling superb ;)

The day went by pretty good. Just mainly took it easy today. This evening I went out to a movie with my mom and my brother. That was nice to get out. I'm always up for that. Been cooped up in my place for so long now, it seems. We went to see Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. I have already seen it, in fact we watched it just before going out to San Diego in August. My mom has been talking about wanting to see it ever since, but no one wanted to lol. Anyway, I went with her to watch that. My brother wasn't interested in seeing it so he went to see a different one.

Mom enjoyed the movie. I liked it! I always like Tom Cruise's movies. He makes the best ones! I really wanted us to all go see 'The Visit'. I really want my mom, dad and brother to see that one. I think they would really like it. But my dad is out hunting, which is where I would be if I wasn't recovering :( Oh well, next year for sure!!

Back at home now. Full from dinner too. Mom took us to eat before the show, which was great. I had me a yummy turkey burger. Mmmm sooo good!! The restaurant here called The 505, is the best place to get burgers. They are superb ;)

Gonna rest up the rest of the night now. Feeling great today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR