Day One Hundred Thirty Four - Recovery Day 7

Today was Awesome!!!!

I feel so good today. I am able to move around now, really good. I took a shower this morning and it didn't take me 2 hours like the last shower I took a couple days ago. That shower took forever because I couldn't move around very well lol. Today, it took less time, but I found that I have really great movement now. I can bend really well. I can now sit down and get up on my own. I still need to use my cane, but I don't need help. My stomach is still slightly in pain, but I can take it and it's feeling much better. I think once these staples get taken out, I'll really be doing great.

Mom got after me for walking so much yesterday and the day before. She said I shouldn't be walking that much sooooo today I didn't walk at all. Lisa and I sat in my room and talked a while. Things are going really good. After my shower I felt great. I stayed inside today. I didn't venture out or anything. Lisa went to work today, which sux. I can't wait until tomorrow when she's off again.

I got a lot of calls from everyone today, checking up on me. It was really nice. I'm glad everyone is concerned and keeping tabs on me. My mom wanted to come over, but she had other things she needed to do. So, I spent the day by myself. Mom did come over just before IMPACTwrestling showed. She brought me some dinner she cooked and ate with me, but she didn't stay here long. She had to meet my sister out in town because my sis got a new job finally. My mom said she'd buy her a tank of gas so she could go to work, so mom left around 8pm tonight.

I didn't do much the rest of the evening. I did a lot of moving around though. I walked a lot in the house. I got up and sat down. I took a short nap this afternoon before Lisa went to work. Things are going really good for me. I'm getting stronger and I hope tomorrow I'm even better. I can't wait to go into town on Friday. My first road trip since coming home YAY!!!

Well, I'm going to bed soon. Gonna watch TV with Lisa for a bit, then head on to sleep. Lisa is off tomorrow so maybe we'll do something fun if I feel up to it. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR