Day One Hundred Twenty Six

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Grandpa!!!!
Today is his big day! 74 years old. I always thought it was cool how me, him and my dad are exactly all 20 years apart. I turn 34 this year, dad turns 54, and grandpa turns 74.

Anyway, today is the day before my surgery. I spent it worrying lol. I'm scared about tomorrow because I have no idea what to expect. This is my first surgery ever and I've never had to do anything I've seen them do. Last night I cleaned myself with those ani-bacterial wipes which I totally hate because they are so sticky and gross. Today, I had to do that again. The family held a birthday dinner down at grandpa's house this evening and they all wanted me to be there. So, before I went I did the scrub down ugh. I swear that stuff makes me itchy and sticky everywhere. I really hate it, but it's necessary to prevent infection after or during surgery, something like that.

Well, I gotta go to sleep, then be up at 5am so I can shower, then Lisa is going to haul me to the hospital. She'll be there with me the whole time. My aunt said she would come out, so did my mom. So, I can expect them there tomorrow, which will be cool.

Ok...wish me luck! Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR