Day One Hundred Forty Eight - Recovery Day 21

So today is the First Day of Fall :D :D :D
Woohoo!!! Halloween approaches and then follows all the other holidays. So, today is a rather exciting day. Summer is over, but it still kinda feels like summer. I think once October gets here, that's when for sure it'll be over and Fall will be starting up. At least, that's how I've always seen it.

Today I'm feeling Awesome! Feels so good to be going around without my cane and walking like I'm used to. I haven't walked again since that 3 miles I did, which was awesome! I think we're going to have to start selling here soon because of our financial situation. If that does happen, we'll be doing that rather than exercising because we usually need to get out there early.

Recovery is going swell. I'm taking it one day at a time. The fact that I can get up unassisted as well as sit down, that's a huge accomplishment in itself. Hopefully I get all my strength back because I know my stomach is super weak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR