Day One Hundred Thirty - Recovery Day 3


Saturday it is!!! Well this is my 3rd day after surgery. I'm still waking up a few times at night. Oh man it's still hurting pretty bad to get up. I took a shower this morning. That was tough. My incision is doing really good. It's no longer bleeding or anything. Lisa has been cleaning it every morning and changing out the bandage. She does excellent at this! She's goin to make a superb nurse one day. She's already got the skills, she just needs the degree and she's there!

I'm walking around as much as I can. It's pretty hard because I can't walk very far. Just taking a shower and walking around all morning to get ready and washed up, that really wears me out. I am so out of energy after that. Lisa is taking care of all the outside chores. She's feeding the animals every night and watering the trees and grass every morning. She's a real trooper! I just hope she doesn't lag on her studies.

Mom came over again today after Lisa went to work. This evening she made chicken fajitas!!! Omgosh they were Amazing!!1 She cooks so good and as I said yesterday, no one compares to my mom's cooking. Lisa actually picked up all her cooking skills from my mom and she's said that on numerous occasions. I told mom that tonight and she was really proud and happy to hear that. Lisa's family couldn't believe how great her food tasted when she cooked for them one day and when they asked her where she learned to cook, she told them from My mom :D So cool!! We sat around watching movies again and joking around after dinner. It's great to spend time with my mom. She stays here with me until Lisa comes home from work.

Progressing slowly, but I'm coming along. I'm getting around more and trying to keep up with my walking. I want to walk more and also, being stuck in my house every day watching TV...ugh it's getting pretty dull. I'm not one to just hang out in front of the TV all day, seriously. I can't wait until this 6 weeks is up lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR