Day Forty


Woke up this morning and did about 2 miles!
Lisa was feeling a bit better, plus I wanted to take the dogs out. We didn't do the whole walk, I just wanted a good warm up.

Came home and I did a minor weights workout outside. I only did one set of every exercise.

This evening I did DDP yoga, and that was an Awesome workout! I didn't do any floor exercises today. I planned on it, but my grandma started calling me to come over and pick up the cats food, which she gives me every evening. She likes to feed my cats so I have to go over to her house and get the food, ugh honestly I hate doing that. Every night I have to do that and she always calls me right when I'm busy or when I'm working out, or when I'm gone, then she'll get mad if I don't answer my phone, or whatever. It's just a big hassle, but I deal with it.

Great warm up today though. I wanted to slowly easy my body back into it, being as how I haven't really been pushing myself the last few days because of everything happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR