Day Sixty Three

Did 3 miles this morning!

Came home and did my morning Bowflex workout. First one in a while and it felt Awesome!! I did two to three sets of each exercise. I even added some DDP yoga moves in between some of my sets, that really helped me. Afterwards, I did two sets on the Ab lounge, and finally finishing off my morning workout with 22 minutes on the exercise bike!

Finished my gallon of water today and actually drank more. It's been so hot outside so I've really downed a lot of water. My body feels great!

Didn't get to do my DDP yoga this evening because I was busy. I'm thinking of taking a short break from my morning exercises. I'm still going to do my 3 miles daily, but the others I'm thinking of holding off on for a bit. Let my body relax. When I do these workouts, they're awesome and they make me feel great. I sweat like crazy, especially during DDP yoga. But I can really feel my body getting tired from it all. I think it's good to let your body have a break every now and again just so you can continue to do it everyday. So I'm going to do that here soon and just take a break from my morning workouts. I'll just do my 3 miles. I still gotta watch my eating everyday and continue to drink water. None of that is going to change. Just wanna ease my bod for a few days. That'll help me the rest of the summer, I believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR