Day Forty One

Got up early and did my 3 miles!
Lisa came with me, she ran a mile after we were done with the walk.

I wanted to do an outside weights workout this morning, but we instead tried introducing the kittens and their mom to the outside. They've been inside since they were born. I had been planning to do this for the last two weeks. Today, I wanted to just do it. Well, it went really bad. My stupid cat, Sebastian, just tried attacking the mom and the kittens. Oh man, I was so pissed off at him. I don't know what to do. Lisa and I sat out there with them for about an hour, just watching them and trying to get them used to it, but it was no good. We ended up having to put the mom back inside, then eventually the kittens. I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Totally out of ideas. We got a camping trip planned for next weekend on the 19th and I'm going to have to leave the cats inside now, but dammit, I don't know.

Well I called the rental car place today and booked a car for our trip to San Diego in August. It is totally official. That is what took the rest of my day. They have our rental car reserved and we need to pick it up on that day. I also, after Lisa went to work, booked a hotel in San Diego for 5 nights, which is how long we'll be out there. It's gonna be Awesome!! This will be the first time Lisa has ever seen the ocean in her life and it'll be my first visit to California and the ocean since the year 2000. Yup, long long time for me! I miss it so bad. We've been talking about going out there for over 7 years now. Last year, Fyrescape taught me so much and one of the things it did, was to stop talking about things and just do them. No talk, All action!! So that's what we're doing now. We got the San Diego trip planned in August and next summer, during Fyrescape III, we'll be heading to New York City. I've got that one planned out as well. So we're looking at an exciting year and many Awesome things to look forward to, but it's gonna be hard work. Saving money and really getting ourselves ready for it.

So that took the rest of my day. My mom called me over to their house and she made me some guacamole, so I ate that for my dinner. I was going to do my DDP yoga workout but that guacamole really did a number on me. I've been gassy all evening, ugh :( So now I'm going to be early. I don't wanna eat anything. Just been drinking water. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get a full morning and evening workout in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR