Day Sixty

Did 3 miles this morning!

Both Lisa and I were completely burnt out because we got a late start this morning. We did our walk in hardcore heat. It was so hot out there. My head was pounding! When we got back, we brought the dogs home, then finished out our walk and went over to my mom's again to feed their animals. We were there for quite a while because my mom asked to have their trees watered. We did not finally get home until after 12:30pm. When we did get back, we had to give the dogs fresh water, then water our trees. By the time we were finally done, we were so tired and just did not want to do anything else. Lisa had to go to work and I just did computer work the rest of the day.

I wanted to do DDP yoga this evening, but I was just too busy to get it in. Right now my head is acting up again so I'm gonna lay down for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR