Day Thirty Nine - REST DAY

Today was not supposed to be a rest day, but Lisa was feeling really bad. Her stomach has been giving her problems, so she needed to rest it up. As for me, I decided to take one today also. I did not need it, but I figured that tomorrow I'm going to start up my daily routines again. Plus, it was still raining today. The roads were really muddy. Can't go walking or running in this kinda weather.

This morning we went up and got groceries. Our money situation is pretty tight right now. Today our phones were paid off finally :D We got these new phones back in 2013 and we've been paying monthly installment payments every month since then. Today, we finally paid them off!!! Oh man, I was super happy about that. We've really been coming along since paying off those big bills. Yesterday I got our other stuff out of the way such as the car registration and Lisa's concert tickets. We've also got Jurassic World coming out this coming Friday so I've got money saved up for that. Only thing I'm really worried about is gas, since Lisa is using my truck to get to work.

Not really much else to say about today, just a day of rest and relaxation, which is what Saturday's are all about anyway ;}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR