Day Sixty One


Did 3 miles this morning!

The day was pretty mellow. Did not do too much. So hot out there, oh man!!

Tonight was Slammiversary!!!! TNA's annual pay per view that marks the day the company was started back in 2002. Grandpa bought it so I went down there and watched it. Oh man, it was so good! I can't wait to see what happens in the future. I really love TNA. It's an Awesome show and they have some of the Best and Most talented ppl in the world working there. I really hope they go far and get as big as the wwe one day. They just need the right push and they'll do wonders, I truly believe that!

The exciting thing about this whole TNA thing is now Jeff Jarrett is back. Now I never really cared for that guy. He started TNA with his dad back in 2002. He did not, however, make TNA what it is today. Under his leadership, TNA almost tanked after a year. They were about to go bankrupt, but then this woman named Dixie Carter came along. She began to work with TNA and saw so much potential in the company that she talked with her dad over at Panda Energy and they purchased TNA from Jeff Jarrett. Over the next couple years, she built that company up into what it is today and made it the Number 2 wrestling promotion in the world. Wwe was number 1. They've made some big mistakes, but she's always been able to fix them. Right now, Jeff Jarrett has a brand new wrestling promotion called Global Force Wrestling (GFW). He's now working with Dixie Carter and they're teaming up and working together. It's going to be Awesome! Talent exchange and new invasion storylines. This is going to be great for both companies. I'm very excited and can't wait to see the future of TNA and GFW. I have much more respect for Jeff Jarrett now that he's decided to work with TNA. I just hope things go great and I hope nothing bad happens. You can join me in watching TNA every Wednesday night at 7pm (mountain time) on channel 286 (directv) Destination America. On Dish network, I believe it's channel 184 or 186. Let's help TNA get their ratings up and build back up. They have some extraordinary talent working there who have so much potential. Even more potential than many of the popular guys over in wwe. Give them a chance and check them out. It's an Awesome show!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR