Day Forty Two

Did 3 miles this morning!
Came back and did my outside weights workout.
Did 4 sets of dead lifts, 2 sets of standing presses, 2 sets of 100lb curls, and 3 sets of bench presses. My body feels great! Felt good to do that today.

We went up town afterwards and tried to get tickets for Jurassic World this Friday...again. Last time I went there, they told me Monday, but just to be sure I waited till Tuesday and guess what, once again they told me they weren't selling them. Dammit, I was pissed because we wasted a lot of gas to drive up to the damn theater. They told me Wednesday :( So tomorrow, I gotta go all the way back and watch them tell me "oh not till Thursday" oh man I'm gonna be pissed if they do!

That was my day! I didn't do my DDP yoga workout or floor and dumbbell workouts tonight. I really need to get back to doing that. But I've been drinking water still. I haven't finished my gallon, but I come close to it. Another thing I need to get back too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR