Day Fifty Eight - RBD

No exercise today because I had way too much going on.

Hauled off trash for grandpa this morning. That took us most the day. Soon as we got back, Lisa had to go to work. I sat around for about an hour, then I spent the later afternoon and all evening cleaning up my yard. I was outside until 10:30, which was not too long ago. My feet are so tired. Since we hauled off the trash this morning, I really wanted to get my front yard cleaned up, so I did. Really I didn't realize that I spent the whole day out there. Surprised me. Right now I feel so overheated and sweaty, I'm going to take a late shower and just relax until Lisa gets home from work.

Definitely been a very long day! I am so tired...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR