Day Fifty Six


Did 3 miles this morning!
Great walk, but we got a little bit of a late start so it got really hot out there today.
Lisa is doing great, she's the one who dragged us out there today.
I woke up way too early this morning and started to clean my room up, then got carried away with things. I planned to go back to sleep for a bit, but didn't. When I finally laid down to rest, Lisa came into my room and woke me up to go do our 3 miles. So proud of her!!


Did some work on my grandma's A/C last night. She's finally turning on her Air Conditioner after all this time. This afternoon I finished it off and it's workin pretty good. I was busy this evening so I didn't get my workouts in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR