Day Thirty Five


Well, today I felt so much better after sleeping off all my anger, and waking up in a cool room! Being as how last night I almost DIED because of this heat...oh man, I blew off all my morning exercising to work on my Air Conditioner. We woke up this morning, got ready and cruised into town to get parts. I bought us some lunch at Taco Bell. I had a Diet Pepsi and a Catina Burrito. Oh man, those things are so good. Then, we came home and I worked on the A/C the rest of the morning. I got that thing all cleaned out really good and hooked up. Then we turned it on and OH MAN, nice and cool :D I was so happy!! By the time Lisa went to work, the place was really cool!

I felt so good in this cool house that this evening I did a full workout. I did my DDP yoga, which felt Amazing!! I also did my crunches, cross leg lifts, elevated leg swings, pushups, and my dumbbell workout. I also added a few more exercises to my dumbbell workout and added some squats and balancing to my floor workout. So I really kicked butt today!

Finished my gallon of water! Actually, I drank a bit more than a gallon today, which was great!!

After my workout, I did some work outside, which was cool. Finally got some weeds cut but more importantly, I tore down that old fence around my dog, Cooper's, pen. Lisa made him a really nice shade this morning while I was working up on the roof. Now he's all set, so I wanted to pull down that old fence so he would have more room, then I cut a lot of weeds around his area. I really want to get this yard nice and clean and totally free of weeds so we can start doing some nice landscaping in our front yard. I wanna start making my place look Awesome!!

So that was my day! Lookin forward to tomorrow ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR