Day Fifty Seven

Woke up early and did 3 miles!
Today was a bit different, we didn't walk on the usual route. We ran into this dude walking his dogs so I couldn't take Cody and Cooper down there as he walked down the same way we were going. So instead we did our walk up top on the track. It was cool though because we finished out the whole thing. Great walk today!


Came home and I did my outside weights workout. Did 4 sets of dead lifts, 2 sets of standing presses, 2 sets of 100lb curls, and 3 sets of bench presses. Feels great to have gotten that done today. My left knee is feelin kinda funky. I remember it feeling this way before we went out to Capote Lake. I'll have to be careful on it.


Finished more than a gallon of water today!


We visited Buffalo Wild Wings again today for the second time ;} Felt like treating ourselves out for once, so we ate over there. Food was so good. Lisa couldn't handle it...again, same as last time. We haven't been there since her birthday last year. That was not too long after it first opened so it was pretty packed. Anyway, she had a salad and it was way too spicy for her lol. A salad!! So I took her to taco bell after and bought her a burrito since she didn't finish her food.


Watched IMPACTwrestling tonight at grandpa's. I missed some of it due to talking with my Uncle outside his place. But tonights' show was Awesome!! I saw the return of Jeff Jarrett. He even promoted his Global Force Wrestling promotion. It looks like GFW and TNA will be working together in the future, which is HUGE exciting news for the company because mark my words, I truly feel that TNA and ROH (Ring of Honor) are working together already, they just haven't revealed the works yet as ROH is still starting up their show and gaining viewership. I'm so excited for TNA and how big they'll be getting here in the coming months.


I did not do my evening workout tonight, which sux because I really wanted to get it in. I had to borrow my mom's car to go down to grandpa's, since my car wouldn't run :( So it took me a while to get home, then I had to try and print out a paper for my dad and brother. They're going to a concert in Grand Junction, CO over the next few days. I'm sure they'll have a great time. My mom had surgery this past Monday on her foot so she's out of work for 1 to 2 weeks. I'll have to take care of their animals over the next 4 days since she won't be able to really do much. So, my next few days will be pretty busy but I still plan on getting my daily workouts in as planned. Tomorrow I'm skipping out on my walk as I've gotta do some work for my grandpa in hauling off all his trash from his past jobs. So, busy day tomorrow, but it was great to have had an Awesome day today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR